Join forces with the federal government and Zittau/Görlitz University of Applied Sciences to support talented and high-achieving students. In this way, you promote regional networks and take responsibility for education and the next generation of skilled workers in Germany. There are many advantages for private individuals as well as for companies or foundations:
- You support high-performing young talent. In doing so, you give back something of what you yourself have received in the course of your training.
- With as little as 150 euros a month, you can endow a scholarship worth 300 euros a month. For smaller amounts, the private portion of the scholarship is made up of contributions from several sponsors.
- You can choose the subject area or course of study in which your scholarship is awarded. As part of your funding commitment, you agree with the university what is important to you.
- You can participate in the selection process of the scholarship holders in an advisory capacity.
- In addition to financial support, you can make non-material offers, such as internships or training events, and thus generate interest in your company.
- You consolidate your own role in the regional network - with the university and the scholarship holders.
- You receive a donation receipt and can generally claim your sponsorship against tax.
- With your support within the framework of the Deutschlandstipendium, you set an example that has an impact and is noticed.