Current application deadline:

Online: 01/09 - 31/10/2020
then by mail: 31/10 - 15/11/2020

Advice and counselling for refugees

We help refugees who wish to embark on a course of study or want to continue their university education in Germany.

We assist you in your application for a course of study, and in finding accommodation and financing options.

Are all refugees entitled to apply for a course of study?

Yes, provided they hold a secondary school-leaving certificate (eg Baccalaureat, Matura, Attestat, etc). You can find more information on the prerequisites for beginning a degree course at HSZG further below.

Feel free to contact us anytime so we can check your school certificate and give you individual advice!


We will be happy to assist you if you need help in completing our application form.

Just give us a call or send us an email.

Prerequisites for beginning a course of study

Applications must be made online on our applicant portal.

Please print your application for admission/enrolment after you have completed the online form and send it, along with all other neccessary documents to us (Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz, Dezernat Studium und Internationales, Theodor-Körner-Allee 16, 02763 Zittau).


Henriette Uhlig
Dezernat Studium und Internationales
Campus 02763 Zittau
Theodor-Körner-Allee 16
Building Z I, Room 0.04
+49 3583 612-4340
Dezernat Studium und Internationales
Campus 02826 Görlitz
Brückenstraße 1
Building G II, Room 253
+49 3581 374-4340
Consultation hours

Zittau  Building Z I / Room 0.04

by prior arrangement